Injuries while Fishing. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Talk Angling User PHD in Angling MT NET's Avatar

Firing pellets over a bomb line and the lacy snapped,fist bang into the the plums,I cried😭😭
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling tunna's Avatar

got snagged up in margins once, pulled for a break, float shot back and hit my fingers, i thought " oh shoot " that hurt and shook my hand, only to see the pole float jigging up n down in front of me -- bristle had gone through finger, and out behind nail, i when i asked guy in next peg to pull it out, thought he was gunna pass out lol, boy did it throb later.
    PROLINE ANGLING PRODUCTS

Monster Fish Site Life Member Rick b's Avatar

My Mrs gives my ass a whooping every time we go fishing
    River anglers Go with the flow.

On a serious note had the pole float bristle go into thumb knuckle and had to have it pulled out, problem was it came out with no paint on so had to slit it to clean it out.
    The worst tho was just finished walking 40 pegs on the Severn on Kdaa open, gear strapped to my rigger, hot sweaty n cream crakered bent forward to undo the extremely tight bungies just touched one hook and wham like a shotgun straight into my mouth, 4 stitches in lip and a cracked tooth made me feel quite sick

Quote Originally Posted by MT NET View Post
    Firing pellets over a bomb line and the lacy snapped,fist bang into the the plums,I cried😭😭
    Jolly good shot sir

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Whale

ouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick b View Post
    On a serious note had the pole float bristle go into thumb knuckle and had to have it pulled out, problem was it came out with no paint on so had to slit it to clean it out.
    The worst tho was just finished walking 40 pegs on the Severn on Kdaa open, gear strapped to my rigger, hot sweaty n cream crakered bent forward to undo the extremely tight bungies just touched one hook and wham like a shotgun straight into my mouth, 4 stitches in lip and a cracked tooth made me feel quite sick

Talk Angling User Trusted Angler Bob Fott's Avatar

Rick, I thought I was bad,lol

Talk Angling User Trusted Angler Bob Fott's Avatar

Had another mate fish alongside me once who had just opened his lunch up behind his peg,Poured the hot tea into his cup
    and sat down and managed to foul hook the cup on the cast,f****d hot tea all over his head and managed to loose the cup into the lake on the process.
    Frank Spencer this guy, comedy gold. LOL..

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Behemoth hawb81's Avatar

My Mrs gives my ass a whooping every time we go fishing
    yeah I met your mrs lol