Bill eastment
register with talk angling fishing chat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill eastment

Default Bill eastment

Is there anybody on the forum know of any tackle shops that stocks the platforms tuff tackleboxes

Blog Entries

Not certain but they may no longer be trading, with virtually every major tackle manufacturer producing boxes it became a very tough market, I would suggest the dreaded eBay might be your only hope.

Thanks brian

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Behemoth TEAM RATTLER's Avatar

There's was one finished recently that had no bids on it. Reasonable price iirc.
    Cyber bully apparently....

Thanks team rattler I've looked under for sale forum can't see the anglers name or any boxes for sale.Appreciate your time trying to help me BILL

Blog Entries

Bill I suspect Team Rattler is referring to eBay and not our sales section. Had a quick look for you nothing on at present, two were on sale back in April, one reached a price of 100 the other realised 43. Be worth looking on there from time to time.

If you go on eBay and type platforms tuffbox seatbox in there's one for sale now. If you click on completed listings it shows you the one I'm referring to. Went up for 50 buy it now then 40 and still no takers.

Thanks to both of you I'm new to net trying to learn tablet I will get my partner to show me eBay, I show her what you said

When you get on eBay and find the box for sale, there will be a column down the left hand side with options. Somewhere in that column it will say show completed listings.

Thanks again mate