Have you made any changes yet
register with talk angling fishing chat
    Talk Angling User Senior Member

Default Have you made any changes yet

I have been fishing our knock up matches 12/15 anglers on a Wednesday, all season and noticed how the winning weights were now starting to drop off , the long pole at 14 / 16 mt on our snake lake plus 5 / 8 mt down the margin catching the bigger carp and providing the best weights.
    In the summer a small method feeder would work well too, even dropped in down the edge,
    My own results on the method was going down the pan, that was until I changed to a small bomb, things got better, but still not right , so I tried a 5 gram Dinsmores feeder bomb and squeezed 6 to 8 2mm feed pellets into the tiny bomb this combined with a very fine tip can be tightened up to without moving with care. The results have been brilliant framing in the last four matches.
    Have you made any noticeable tactic changes that has put more fish in the net

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Behemoth TEAM RATTLER's Avatar

I get someone else to draw for me!
    Cyber bully apparently....

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling MT NET's Avatar

Get the feeding,or lack of it right and your almost there👍
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Talk Angling User Senior Member

Yes your right lads the DRAW BAG makes a big difference on our waters specially the snake canal there are 3 pegs on the 30 peg snake that have become very consistent now temperatures have dropped , and now the water is going that bit clearer having a peg with plenty of space, is as good as an end peg.
    I spoke to a couple of pleasure anglers fishing the water last week, and asked if they were catching, the reply I got back was ------ crap but to be fair the one did throw two hand fulls of corn round his float while the other put a handful of maggots, then went on to tell me what big weights they had caught in the summer, yes get the feeding right as you say and draw on a half decent peg, and the jobs a good one, well sort of.