North team enough said.
register with talk angling fishing chat
    Clive Talk Angling Behemoth
    Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Default North team enough said.

The fishing was not good both days for some but the craic was great as ever. New comer from the Midlands team won it overall with a massive weight on Barston last match but 7 lads had 2 section wins overall so was close all round. Great fun and plenty of laughs were had.
    Team result was
    1st Team North
    2nd Team Midlands
    3rd Team South.

3 years running for the North boys, great result from the lads....

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Behemoth TonyP's Avatar

Have to say a big thank you to my team mates for a fantastic team performance. At 2.10pm yesterday, still waiting for my first bite, I seriously considered throwing my stuff in my van and driving home. Not because the fishing was hard but for other reason known to my friends there was definately somewhere else I could have been but the thought of letting those same six guys down who have been ever present in Team North since day one was what made me get my head down and try my best to rescue something from the day. Ended with a second in section and that reminded me what it was all about.

Been in a strange place this weekend between my ears and to those of you who have been offended or surprised I apologise and to those who have recognised that I wasnít myself and had kind words for me I will be forever grateful, you know who you are.

TEAM NORTH, THREE TIME CHAMPIONS, WON IT IN EVERYONES BACKYARD, NEVER TO BE REPEATED?

Talk Angling User Angling Giant
    Blog Entries

Glad to see you stuck at it Tony - and even better to see you got your mojo back today.

See you next year.

AB

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling MT NET's Avatar

Credit where itís dew,well done girls........Iím not bitter😊😊😊
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Talk Angling User Small Fish

Wells done lads, & thanks 4 making us feel welcome

talk angling moderator PHD in Angling paul k's Avatar

Thanks to everyone for participating as always- been another great weekender.
    Personally the fishing wasnít great for me,but i still thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Just got home and unloaded the car- time for a cuppa tea! Lol
    Well done to all the section winners and top 3 and to team north- who romped it this year- respeck due!! 🤫
    Thanks to roy,jase,mart for organisation,pegging,payouts etc.
    Thanks to roy as always for supplying the weeks caravan at white acres to the individual winner.
    Also thanks to tony for supplying the seb shield- which is what weíll all be challenging for on the team front from now on.
    Lastly- thanks to a great set of lads for making the weekender such a great event- year after year.
    Next year itís back down south- weíll be trying our best to bring it home.
    Venue details and accomodation for next year will be posted over the next few days.
    Cheers all 👍🏼💋
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?