Big thanks from North team captain
register with talk angling fishing chat
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum PHD in Angling SPADGER's Avatar

Default Big thanks from North team captain

I would just like to say thanks to all the Northern lads and Roy for filling in for our team(it must be an honour to be classed as Northern mate ).

Tony who had more problems to think about than fishing but got his head down, Tony's mate from Notingham Angling ( who's name I can't remember to my shame) but is a quality angler and lovely bloke, Daz and Phooey for grinding out good results from average draws. Clive for the magic elixir that woke me up on my box when I was half asleep and the lovely Shirley for keeping him in check. Steve boy who fished a great match at Barston, only beaten in his section by a local superstar.

Also to the Midlands and Southern boys for the company and competition, they had really strong teams out this year and the competition was fierce.

It was a pleasure and an honour to spend time fishing and drinking with you boys. Roll on next year.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Talk Angling User Angling Giant
    Blog Entries

No problem Spadge - but I'll never be a true Northerner, it's too bloody cold and wet up there, if I'm moving anywhere it's darn scarf and giving up the ice breaker.

AB

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum PHD in Angling SPADGER's Avatar

Despite your reservations Roy you are always welcome to fish with us boys, well even supply the flat cap and whippet.
    Not forgetting the gravel. Shhhhhhhh.....that's our little secret.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Talk Angling User Angling Giant
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SPADGER View Post
    Despite your reservations Roy you are always welcome to fish with us boys, well even supply the flat cap and whippet.
    Not forgetting the gravel. Shhhhhhhh.....that's our little secret.
    Oh yes the gravel 😂 Lol.
    Fished the caster shallow today at TBF in preparation for the 100+ peg subscribers match on Friday - caught well so we'll see come match day. Should have fished like this on Saturday.......doh.

AB

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling BIG COL's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well done to all the Northern team ," again"
    Good solid performance over both days.
    Well done to everyone that took part & all the team that once again
    put the time & effort organising
    Hope to see you all next year, or the following year
    I will not be so rusty or out of touch as i was this weekend
    Can anyone tell me if any of next years venues is the 1 with the hill?
    Colin

Talk Angling User Done a Ton
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SPADGER View Post
    I would just like to say thanks to all the Northern lads and Roy for filling in for our team(it must be an honour to be classed as Northern mate ).

Tony who had more problems to think about than fishing but got his head down, Tony's mate from Notingham Angling ( who's name I can't remember to my shame) but is a quality angler and lovely bloke, Daz and Phooey for grinding out good results from average draws. Clive for the magic elixir that woke me up on my box when I was half asleep and the lovely Shirley for keeping him in check. Steve boy who fished a great match at Barston, only beaten in his section by a local superstar.

Also to the Midlands and Southern boys for the company and competition, they had really strong teams out this year and the competition was fierce.

It was a pleasure and an honour to spend time fishing and drinking with you boys. Roll on next year.
    Spadger thank's you for a great comment looking forward to next year as a team we are GOOD THANK'S JOEY