Tackle thefts.
register with talk angling fishing chat

Thread: Tackle thefts.

Done A TON Angling Giant weldec's Avatar

Default Tackle thefts.

Copied & Pasted from. Lindholme FB page.

This is from lindholme lakes today someone must know who!!!!!
    Some scum came this morning in a Ford Courier van white in colour and of a older style . They stole off the site 3 sensas poles ,box,drennan rods and other bits and pieces . They came at 2.31 and left at 2.42 . Someone on here must know these scumbags . I will give 5000 for info of who it is doing it all over the South yorkshire area .It looks like the one which went too Sykehouse the other months and did the same also other fisheries . Please lets catch them ,i will promise you all if i catch them they will not be doing it for a long time again promise . Lets have a name i will promise i will be totally discreet and not involve any one else . I will also get the money to you . Come on dont be frightened ,i have been all over today looking with my pals and when i get you ,you will be sorry .. Please all fishermen keep a look out for your tackle .
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`..`..`. ><((((>
    ><((((>
    .`..`..`. ><((((>

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling tunna's Avatar

Not the first time Neil has posted something like this, Not a good ides to post threats on an open forum INHO, but good on him i say.
    PROLINE ANGLING PRODUCTS

Talk Angling User Double Ton

Possibly same thieving scum that stole my mates rod bag (3k pole and all) from Aston Ponds a few months ago. Just rolled up, smashed his rear window and made off before anyone knew about it. Toe rags need catching and hope Neil is the one.

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling MT NET's Avatar

And now Neil has had permission refused to put a security barrier put up,if you go to the Lindholme fab page you can sign the petition his had to start,what a joke,permission to protect your own property from low life scum.
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Talk Angling User Double Ton

Quote Originally Posted by MT NET View Post
    And now Neil has had permission refused to put a security barrier put up,if you go to the Lindholme fab page you can sign the petition his had to start,what a joke,permission to protect your own property from low life scum.
    Beyond comprehension.

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling lambrettasx200's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie chub View Post
    Beyond comprehension.
    This is what our country has become I'm afraid you work hard and provide for your family then a scumbag comes along possibly on benefits and thinks it's ok to steal from you. If he or she gets caught they are a victim of society and need help that we pay for. Rant over but it true
    John

Talk Angling User Done a Ton Bob Fott's Avatar

A row of size 6 barbed stuck under the rear door handle will soon catch the culprits.

Talk Angling User Trusted Angler

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Fott View Post
    A row of size 6 barbed stuck under the rear door handle will soon catch the culprits.
    unless your like me and would forget you put them there.