Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

home made Boilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home made Boilies

I'm keen to get into making boilies at home, I've found several recipes and have an idea of the base mixes, I've seen several places where people suggest that sweeteners, flavourings and colors from super markets can be used with equal success to those over priced ones from tackle shops, any advice or recipes would be great

have a look at the C C Moore website pal, some proper good receipies on there.
    They sell all the items needed for the mixes as well.

Ian
    Effort = Reward.

Comment

wow great site cheers

Comment

Not one of my carp fishing buddies bother making thier own any more mate its just not worth the time and effort.atb Peter.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane View Post
          Not one of my carp fishing buddies bother making thier own any more mate its just not worth the time and effort.atb Peter.
          Still nice to catch on your own recipe or invention though, surely Peter?? Like tying flies?

I remember making some boilies once and catching at pool hall. I also tied some epoxy buzzers that caught when everyone around me was struggling - very satisfying
          [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

How To Make Boilies for Carp Fishing
            i started with nothing, and have most of it left:([COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]

Comment

I used to tie copydex mayflies,very satisfying to catch on but just like making boillies very time consuming,time was when rolling your own was the only way to gain an edge,but theres so many excelent ready mades out there now imo its just not worth the effort,but if you take pleasure in the process,then thats the way to go.Regards Peter.ps im still catching on tfs and scopex.

Comment

Originally posted by Darlo-Toe View Post
                excelent thread.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane View Post
                  excelent thread.
                  thanks that just about says it all

Comment

Working...
                  X