Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tuf pellet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuf pellet

hi all want to make some realey tuff jelley pellets made some as normal but small fish rag em off want some realey rubberey and tuff as old boots aney ideas please

Just use hard pellets in a hair rigged band. Or you could try pumping gelatine into them.

Comment

hi mick, as nathan says, drill the pellet double band on a hair and pull through, those "nuisance fish" dont cause you any problems anymore.

Comment

Cannot see anything wrong with nathan's way of preperation for pellet

Just soak for a few seconds night before, then in a bag full of air and sealed. Next day have a tub of water to squeeze them in as you hook them to make sure they sink. Will stay on better, sink slower, counterbalance the weight of the hook and no need for a pump or gelatine!

if you find just the right pellets to do this with then you will have no problem at all for any technique or style that you want to fish pellet with !!
        [CENTER][B][U]Fishing is a lifestyle, not a hobby !![/U][/B][/CENTER]
        [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
        [CENTER]:)[/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks Reece, but if been plagued by silverfish I would use a big, hard pellet in a band.

Comment

same here nathan its the best way
            work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

tuff pellet

thanks Nathan i will try that at Haverholme next week dave.

Comment

Buy a couple of economy gammon steaks from tesco's, punch out some 4 and 6 mmm pellets and simply soak in coffee granules to get the desired colour.

Stays on the hook a treat and does not get knocked off by silver fish>
                Come on you Spurs!

Comment

Originally posted by The Corn King View Post
                  Buy a couple of economy gammon steaks from tesco's, punch out some 4 and 6 mmm pellets and simply soak in coffee granules to get the desired colour.

Stays on the hook a treat and does not get knocked off by silver fish>

the fish would have no chance eat them myself

Comment

Seen a few lads starting to use nail varnish on there pellets then banding them on a hair rig,not tryed it yet

Comment

Originally posted by ridgeacre View Post
                      the fish would have no chance eat them myself
                      just thinking the same thing myself !
                      [CENTER][B][U]Fishing is a lifestyle, not a hobby !![/U][/B][/CENTER]
                      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
                      [CENTER]:)[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                      X