Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meat

I was fishing an open wednesday and the winner said he was fishing with meat n pellet on the method i know how to prepare pellets for the method but i dnt no how too for meat does anyone know or any help will do great thanks.

Maybe he meant meat on the hook.....

Neilio.
    The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

hmmmm mayb

Comment

leefish

Originally posted by Jack.T View Post
        I was fishing an open wednesday and the winner said he was fishing with meat n pellet on the method i know how to prepare pellets for the method but i dnt no how too for meat does anyone know or any help will do great thanks.
        try meat unch.

Comment

I'd presume you can use meat on the method. I've used it in an open ended feeder before down at Whiteacres and caught constantly on it.

I prepared the meat by by slicing it about 3-4mm thick and then pushing through a 4mm riddle so you have lots of small chunks. Push all these through the riddle again and they'll become smaller still as they obviously wont just 'fall' through the riddle. Then lightly dust the meat in icing sugar, this acts as a binder, sprinkly groundbait or another powdered additive over it and shake well in a bait tub to evenly coat the meat.

Now in an open end feeder you can just punch the bait into and give each end a squeeze. On the method i'd use either pellet or punched bit of a meat on the hair. I think you'd be better off using one of the garbolino or preston moulds to get the bait onto the method properly though. I might even try this at the weekend, think i've just talked myself into it!
          Starbeck Angling Club

[url]http://steveluptonfishing.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

i know that some people great / riddle the meat and mix it with a pellet based ground bait to mold around the method, i heard it works really well.
            <>< West Midlands angler <><

Comment

Working...
            X