Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Method With Pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Method With Pellets

Iv jus prepared 1mm pellets left them in water until submerged for 3 mins n now ther in my big tub but they are soft and bind abit but they are wet stil do i jus leave them overnight or wat HELP PLZ MATCH TOMOZ

i wouldnt have soaked them for as long mate. If you leave them over night on kitchen roll if u havent got loads they should be ok. if you got a few pints put them in a bait box and have the box upsidedown. they SHOULD be ok to use tomorrow

Comment

drain them off,put in plastic bag and leave in fridge overnight.

Comment

thanks mate.

Comment

i always use andy finlys 2mm feed pellets, if left to soak for 2min as u get to your peg, drain them off then by the time youve set up and am ready to fish they am perfect for moulding around the method feeder, i never have any problems with them

Comment

leave them to soak for 2 to 3 mins then drain them off in a fine landing net

Comment

I always soak them for 1min for every mm then drain them off. Never had a problem that way.

Comment

agree with oggy soak for one minute per ml upto 3ml then add 30 second for 4ml bigger such as six ml take about 10minutes to be right dont bother doing them the night before it aint worth the effort just do em on the bank also make sure you have a few left that you can put in if you have overwetted tham give them a good stir this will help to take out some of the excess moisture

Comment

I use Sonu Baits Fin Perfect 2mm Pellets. Just soak for 2 minutes and then leave for about 15 minutes and they are perfect.

Comment

By far the easiest way and most consistent way to do them is get a 3 pint baitbox with a lid - add 2 pints of pellets, fill the box completely with water and put the lid on, turn the box over and put on the grass next to you - 20 mins later you will have PERFECT pellets! Dont tell anyone I told you though!
                    Simon Young
                    Admin
                    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
                    X