Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

White paste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White paste

Hi can any one hellp i want some White paste how do i make it. what with and were from. thanks

this is one of my oldest recipes.take 4 ordinary sausages,skin them amd mix up the meat.then add some almond flavouring.mix again till you get the required consistancy.add some white sensas tracix powder.you now have white almond meaty paste.its a killer for tench and carp.dont ask me why,it just is.
    talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Use Carp Vader Polar Ice pellet, just add water job and mix to desired consistency.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Get some sensas match light carp pellets, throw them in the blender and give it a good shake while its on. Tip out the contents into a flour sieve and there is your mix ready to take to the bank. Just add water to the consistency you want and hey presto. Its a versatile mix and can even be made stiff enough for being able to fish it on the bomb

Comment

Get bread add H2o!
          Simples!
          Last edited by ABBO62; 12 August 2009, 08:20 PM.
          HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

thanks for your time will try all

Comment

Try red tube!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X