Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

what does everone think is best paste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does everone think is best paste

what does evryone think is best paste and how to mix it
    :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Methodmaster i use green swimstim or crushed pellets. I put water into a bowl and then add the powder to the water give it a bit of a mix and let it stand for ten mins.Job done m8

Comment

best paste

another fan of green swim stim, also GOT Ton Up paste

Comment

polycell...mix it cold water, been using it for years never come unstuck with it yet
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

One thats left in the fridge and not my fridge
          [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

how many more bloody times. look on the bait thread,there you will find my recipe.
            talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

creepeys paste the best

Comment

gotta be green swimstim or super g...infact I think super g might have the edge,doesnt seem to turn everything green with that terrible dye....as a matter of interest if a water has a no grounbait at all policy then that rules out the paste an all.theres a water I fish like that so I use crushed halibut powder instead...is that better or worse than groundbait...Im not sure?

Comment

Here's a paste variation that you may not have heard off or tried. Crumbly Paste.
                  Half a bag of 3mm Green swimstim pellets in a large based container (groundbait bucket works well).
                  Pour BOILING water over, sufficient to cover all of the pellets. Leave for 10 - 15 minutes then bag it.
                  For a very crumbly paste, just use it as it is now, straight from the bag. 90secs on the hook.
                  A stiffer version is obtained by pushing the 'crumbly' through a maggot riddle before bagging/using. 3min on the hook
                  This also works really well as the outter shell for the 'conker'.
                  Last edited by jomo3159; 26 August 2009, 11:41 PM. Reason: correcting grammar
                  "Here fishy, fishy, fishy........"

Comment

Working...
                  X