Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

cat meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cat meat

Does any one fish with dynamite baits frenzied cat food and if not what is the best sort of cat meat to use? Cannot find koshida in local supermarkets.Regards OM

u will only get koshida at lidl mate they av plenty ----billy
    work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

cheers bill ,is that the best one to use ? regards OM

Comment

Felix in jelly..in the pouches gets my approval,good solid chunks which stay on the hook

Comment

cat meat

Originally posted by owlsmad View Post
          cheers bill ,is that the best one to use ? regards OM
          For Coshida use the red label tinned stuff on the hook, it's a bit firmer, and the blue label tinned stuff for feed. You can use any brand you like really, probably better in gravy rather than jelly. It's all the same.......SMELLY!!!!!!!!!
          p.s. have a bait tub with water on your side tray to swill your fingers or your rod/pole/landing net handle/clothes will all stink.
          Last edited by tackle tart; 17 August 2009, 09:00 PM.
          I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

Thanks for the replys fellas your advice is appreciated.Regards OM

Comment

Last time i used cat meat got home and dog tried to eat me dont use the smelly stuff any more ,seemed to get all the wasps and flys around you while fishing with it

Comment

Lidl Opticat is the new Lidl Coshida, Same rules apply use the one's that come in gravy.

Failing that I always carry some of the little handy packs of Felix they are fantastic on the hook.

Comment

Thanks fellas ,does anyone use the dynamite baits version?

Comment

I use the dynamite frenzied stuff I find it very good I use it mainly in the 8mm size I like it because it keeps well in the fridge even after being opened
                    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
                    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
                    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
                    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

does cat meat keep well in the fridge after being opened? Also can anyone recommend hook pattern/size please.Regards OM

Comment

Working...
                      X