Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

sweet groundbait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet groundbait

hi i used to use the vde supercup for my fishing for roach and bream, but now they are no longer doing the red mix i used to buy and the new produce is not as sweet as the one before, so has anyone got experience of a sweet smelling fine mix out on the market at the moment?

thanks

mix it with....fruit pop......i am serious
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Or red bull,you will be on a flyer.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Originally posted by 06_ryan_06 View Post
        hi i used to use the vde supercup for my fishing for roach and bream, but now they are no longer doing the red mix i used to buy and the new produce is not as sweet as the one before, so has anyone got experience of a sweet smelling fine mix out on the market at the moment?

thanks
        Try adding red Tracix and icing sugar to normal supercup. That should do the trick!!!
        I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

Liquid molasses 5 quid a gallon from the pet foods store

mix it with your water before you knock up your groundbait

You cant get no sweeter than adding sugar
          [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
          X