Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hooks with paste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hooks with paste

What hooks do people use when useing paste

If fishing to snags for 'zoo creatures' i use either fox series 2's or kamasan animals in a size 10 or 12. open water for average sized carp a kamazan b911 in a 12 or 14.

Comment

I've started using Tubertini serie 861 for paste in size 12 or 14 tied with a palomar knot, I haven't lost a fish on them since, paste seems to cling to the hook as well sloppy or firm
      SWANN'S BAITS 02476 402900

WATERCRAFT!!!! :D:rolleyes:

Comment

Size 12 B911.

Comment

b911 in size 12

Comment

Hello mate like Covblaze said the tubetini series 861 are the best hooks ive ever used

Comment

preston pr21's size 12 its bigger than other hooks in the size bracket strong but not a heavy guage wire
              [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

pr36 size 12 holds hook well due to heavy gauge also the eye. dont lose many using these and i fish paste a lot

Comment

I would go along with the others that said the 861's - got them off the net - Polefloats Tubertini Hooks

Comment

Working...
                  X