Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

baggin waggler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baggin waggler

never fished the baggin waggler and was wondering if anyone had any tips on what sort off groundbait mix or even better pellet mix to use,
    also how to setup on a free running as their is a ban on the lake i want to practise on

One of the best "how to's" i've read on the baggin waggler, is on a different forum (i'm sorry to say). I don't yet know how to put a direct link onto threads like this, so you'll have to go to the Google page and type in:- The Maggotdrowner's Forum-Baggin Waggler (My Way).
    Bloody good read in my opinion-sorry pardon TA.
    I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

Try the features page on this forum theres a bagging wag article by Steve Ringer Talk angling UK online fishing chat advice and discussion forum

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

make sure u put brown crumb in the mix as it helps make the gb peel off the feeder. dynamite method feeder mix is good as it contains krill and this does the same thing
        [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
        [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
        X