Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

River ground bait mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River ground bait mix

Hi, starting to kick off my river campaign now that the boats have died down a bit, just wondered what ground bait mixes people recommend for Roach dace chub on the pole. Water 5 to 8 foot deep steady but slow flow. Thames and Jubilee River round Maidenhead and Windsor area.
    All the best.

Gbait

Van den eynde super roach holds a lot of bait, nice and sticky as is secret and sensas river. 3 good groundbaits for this depth

Comment

I will have to mess around a bit i think. I have been using Natuur and World champion and half a bag of special. Just wondered what others used as its always worth trying something different every now and again to see if it improves the results.

Comment

1 Bag VDE Supermatch
        1 Bag VDE Superlake
        1/2 Bag VDE Secret

Job Done

Comment

I'd used 1bag VDE super cup, 1 bag VDE super match and some PV1 binder. maybe some leam if its hard and some black tracix if it's clear and the bottom is dark. Lace iwth a few pinkies and ping hemp over the top.

sorted

Comment

Working...
          X