Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bulk baits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulk baits

does anyone know any companies that do bulk bait pellets and groundbait?? things getting a little expensive with 8£ a time just on bait! any help would be helpful! one more question what is brown crumb??? where can u get it from???

brown crumb is bread thats cooked and basically roasted to a powder and theres a man on here called judd he does bulk sacks off pellet if you search for him and send him a message he will send u a price list hopes this helps mm
    :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

You can bulk buy skrettings pellets relatively cheap thats what I do, they are basically the pellets the bait companies buy and then add colours additives etc and mark up the price, with the amount I buy works out at £1.80 per Kg

Regs

Comment

Try here.

Fishing Bait - Buy online & save with GJW Titmuss.

Comment

pellets

Contact Judd, he'll see you right.

Comment

how much

Originally posted by RigIntTree View Post
            You can bulk buy skrettings pellets relatively cheap thats what I do, they are basically the pellets the bait companies buy and then add colours additives etc and mark up the price, with the amount I buy works out at £1.80 per Kg

Regs
            let me get this right you pay £1.80 per kg for your pellets. if you like you can buy them from me at 1.80 a kg but that would be daylight robbery .
            regards
            judd

Comment

£8 a for a days bait.....
              u wanna try sea fishing lol
              a days bait is around £25 lol

Comment

£25!!!!!! i thought £8 was alot! if i sea fished i would use a spinner as its cheaper!! i thought must people dug for their own bait?

Comment

SOme do dig ther bait and it does work out a bit cheaper, but when u take into account
                  the time, fuel costs (plus we pay to enter the area where the bait is) it work out a similar price.
                  in the summer when peeler crab is the main bait, thats when it really works out expensive, crabs average 75-85p each, and when ur buyin 25 a week its a dear doo lol

Comment

And it bloddy hard work digging your own bait have done that myself and I did willingly pay for someone else to do it when I used to go sea fishing
                    fizzgoh how much is a pack og lug worm theses days last time I bought a pack of 20 it was £2 and that was back in the late 80s that how long since I went beach casting off spurn point
                    A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Lug worm these days at my local shop is sold by weight, 1lb of lug worm is £14 (maybe 50-60 worm depends how big they are)
                      some other shop sell it in packs of 25 worms for around £3.50 i think

i gradually comin back to coarse fishin because its a lot cheaper lol

Comment

Working...
                      X