Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The Source Match Carp Range - Dynamite Baits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Source Match Carp Range - Dynamite Baits

Hello, just wondering if anyone has used these?

Seen some stonking reports in a few angling magazines, a couple stating this was quite possibly the best match carp pellets available.

I've got a match coming up at the beginning of October that when I fished last year was difficult to get going and attract the carp. Plenty of Gudgeon and Roach but the carp just weren't interested (in my peg anyway).

I've got to purchase the fisheries feed pellets put was thinking of giving the soft hook pellets a go. Can anyone else give them a glowing report?

Cheers

I've used the Source liquid, it seems pretty similar to the old Active 8 to me. A bit yeasty, Marmitey and fruity.
    Couple of my mates who fish for barbel on the Severn and Teme reckon it's brilliant for them.

I would say, give it a try, but don't expect it to transform your results. It may get you a couple of extra fish, especially in a tight situation, but very rarely are there any miracle baits.
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X