Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pellets feeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pellets feeding

hi guys i am totally new to pole fishing a virgin actualy any way can you use any type of pellets ,as there is pellets on the market like bloodworm,chilli,belachin,grenlipped muscle ,tiggernut
    so are these used normally in pole fishing and if not why not
    i cant see why if you got alot of f1's to go at but as i say im totally new to this game

Feed 4mm coarse pellets m8 they are about £1.50 kg in the tackle shops
    keep the better pellets for the hook i fish 6mm on the hook hope that helps.

cheers dean 1

Comment

Originally posted by dean 1 View Post
      Feed 4mm coarse pellets m8 they are about £1.50 kg in the tackle shops
      keep the better pellets for the hook i fish 6mm on the hook hope that helps.

cheers dean 1
      im totally new mate when u say better do you mean a flavoured on and what type ??
      Last edited by ian groves; 24 September 2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ian groves View Post
        im totally new mate when u say better do you mean a flavoured on and what type ??
        i use the same pellets but 6mm in sted 4mm on the hook you can use the 1s you named for the hook keep it cheap m8 u will be spending £25 evertime you go the tackle shop

cheers dean 1

Comment

i use the same pellets but 6mm in sted 4mm on the hook you can use the 1s you named for the hook keep it cheap m8 u will be spending £25 evertime you go the tackle shop

cheers dean 1

cheers dead ,need to keep the pennies down if we can mate

Comment

Originally posted by ian groves View Post
            cheers dead ,need to keep the pennies down if we can mate
            im not dead yet m8 lol :d:d:d

Comment

im not dead yet m8 lol :d:d:d
              so sorry mate ,its the medication i have for me back stops my fingers working proper at times

Comment

Just buy Skretting pellets by the sack and use the same in a hair rigged band or lassoo as you're feeding. No flavours needed!

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                  Just buy Skretting pellets by the sack and use the same in a hair rigged band or lassoo as you're feeding. No flavours needed!
                  where can i get them from in merseyside m8 or anyone know

Comment

Pet shops, maybe tackle shops, fisheries or order from Pure pellet on the net. Only work out at £2 more than I pay with postage. Don't pay more than £26 for 25KG.

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                      Pet shops, maybe tackle shops, fisheries or order from Pure pellet on the net. Only work out at £2 more than I pay with postage. Don't pay more than £26 for 25KG.
                      that be alot more if i have to order um ,
                      COME ONE GUYS WHERE THE CHEAP PLACE NR ST HELENS FOR UM

Comment

No mate, they're £20 plus £6 postage I think, he's a member on here, Judd.

Comment

what uthink about these
                          Supplier of Coarse Fish pellet - www.aabaits.co.uk

Comment

keep it simple mate do as nathen said get your self a sack of 4mms, 6mms and micra will last a couple of years the experiment with hookers untill you find some you get on with.
                            licence dodger

Comment

Cant go wrong with 4.5mm skretting coarse pellets. Little tip, when fishing shallow (in summer) give em a squirt of pellet oil or fish oil. Like Nathan siad, band or lasso one on the hook for carp. Soft 4mm expanders for skimmers. Feed with a toss pot if your are expecting plenty, and with a catty if its going to be hard.

J

Comment

Working...
                              X