Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

garlic spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garlic spam

how many cloves should u put in a small tin of spam ,been told on here in shout box by a few lads its doog stuff

Why not buy it with the garlic already in like I do

Comment

Originally posted by ian groves View Post
      how many cloves should u put in a small tin of spam ,been told on here in shout box by a few lads its doog stuff
      klat the kcab gnals nos ro taw.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

wot

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane View Post
          klat the kcab gnals nos ro taw.
          what

Comment

what
            Just wondered,from something you wrote,a few on here might understand.

Comment

Just wondered,from something you wrote,a few on here might understand.
              do you talk in riddles or something ,just answer there question or not ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

do you talk in riddles or something ,just answer there question or not ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                Sorry mate but you started it.

Comment

Sorry mate but you started it.

sussed it spelling mistake at the end bingo
                  if you was on as many meds as im on you be thankfull of only one spelling mistake

Comment

Ten pills a day me mate,i thought you did it on purpose and wondered if,like me you were an old school butcher,obviously not,its a dying language,no offence meant mate,on the other side and back to your thread,start fishing on Saturdays instead of watching James Martin,if youve got to use fresh cloves,invest in a press or at least grate it, a touch of basil and some corriander might not go amiss.

Comment

Ten pills a day me mate,i thought you did it on purpose and wondered if,like me you were an old school butcher,obviously not,its a dying language,no offence meant mate,on the other side and back to your thread,start fishing on Saturdays instead of watching James Martin,if youve got to use fresh cloves,invest in a press or at least grate it, a touch of basil and some corriander might not go amiss.
                      ten is tha is sadly AND and dont like winning here i beat you only thing i have ever won
                      lol

Comment

Up until i had a heart attack,almost never took a pill in my life,now if i run i rattle,lol,im a real bad boy,i wash mine down with a beer(at the least) one contest i dont mind losing bud. ATB Peter.

Comment

Up until i had a heart attack,almost never took a pill in my life,now if i run i rattle,lol,im a real bad boy,i wash mine down with a beer(at the least) one contest i dont mind losing bud. ATB Peter.
                          i dont like winning mate i got 2 prolapsed disc's the pain at times is horrid mate i went for a tiny walk today ,and i loved getting fresh air in my lungs not been out for weeks cos of me back taking the pills is as bad for the insides also buddy ,

i was outdoors more than i was inside before the back issue flying birds of pray and hunting ect now they all been sold
                          Last edited by ian groves; 25 October 2009, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Envy, big time,ive lived all ny life in the slums of Bham,the odd sparrow hawk is the tops,all the other raptors ive seen have been while fishing or at a show loads of pics on the P&P website,mostly from the Scottish contingent who have em in thier back gardens(lucky boys).

Comment

i live in sthelens town but i used to drive out the the open fields ect and fly the birds ,nothing nicer than seeing a falcon on the wing going up 600ft plus ahhhhhh well the good old days
                              the pic in my aviator is my old male pere i had last

Comment

Working...
                              X