Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

coshida on the feeder, info please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oneabung
    replied
    Jimmy, its a bit cold for the 'cat'... you might be better trying corn or pellet or luncheon meat hair rigged on a bomb.

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    I personally wouldnt fish catmeat in the feeder because you might have trouble casting it.

Catmeat is a great margin bait so it might be worth a go in one of your margins. However it is getting cold now so im not sure how effective it will be this time of year.

I would go with a pellet approach to your match. Soak up some micros (2mm) for feed and maybe fish a 6mm expander over the top. That should catch all sorts of fish.

Take some maggots and caster too just in case.

Leave a comment:

• jimmy the fish
    started a topic coshida on the feeder, info please.

coshida on the feeder, info please.

Hi to all, I am fishing a match at the weekend, i have only just started giving matches a go and only on our own waters.
    This weekend we are fishing against another club, the venue holds carp, tench, and barbel, Bream, along with silvers.
    I intend fishing for the carp and Barbel initially. I have a few tins of coshida sitting dormant in the cupboard which i would like to try, i am fine with feeder and just getting used to the pole, i came second in the match last weekend on a small river, using the pole along with chopped worm with a handfull of casters mixed in, also a squeeze of predator plus, this only caught me four fish, which included two perch which were over 2lb each. but enough to get me second place out of 29 anglers.

Could anyone tell me, should i stick with the pole or fish with the feeder, can coshida be fished on the bottom or does it need to be off the bottom.

If it can be fished along with the feeder please give me some info of how you would approach this venue, it is not a vast place.

Thanks
Working...
X