Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

polar ice pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polar ice pellets

have just purchased some polar ice pellets from carp vader but when i pump them the white stuff is coming off them.what am i doing wrong? never had a problem with any other pellet
    new pb 151lb 11/08/12 oak pool,cobhouse

just buy some tracix white from sensas and sprinkle some on night before you go fishing will stay white all day matey its only cheap 2.50 ish a tub and it will last you a few sessions

Comment

What is the white stuff? Anyone know what it's made of? Looks like the coating on toffee bonbons to me
      [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Send em back mate. buy some trcix and get some other pellets pump em and put in a bag sprinkle the tracix over them blow in the bag store in fridge over night job done.

Comment

Why do you want white pellets anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
            Why do you want white pellets anyway?
            Yeah, thats what i was thinking too?

Comment

Mine go white when I leave them in my bag a few weeks wet!

Comment

All the rage down at Lindholme the white pellets for the hook.
                Simon Young
                Admin
                Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

trcix

what is trcix

Comment

Tracix! Sensas powder for adding to groundbait to make a couloured lingering cloud.

Comment

Or tracix will dye your pellets white and work really good on some waters .

Comment

wots wrong with normal pellet???fish dont have fingers do they?they have pick it up with there mouths so as long as ur rigs are ok y should u need a white pellet?????

Comment

Originally posted by pasteman View Post
                          wots wrong with normal pellet???fish dont have fingers do they?they have pick it up with there mouths so as long as ur rigs are ok y should u need a white pellet?????
                          I suppose in winter its the same theory as single bright baits like yellow sweetcorn. a white pellet might just stand out that bit more Same with white boiles on the method
                          However in winter forget carp get some B/J and catch some fish

Comment

used carp vader white pellets all season and had some good results on them i just think its something different than the fish are used to seeing? We all know they like bread so maybe its just a colour thing ?

i had the expanders and had the same problem when pumping so much so it stained my pellet pump ? used the feeder pellets all year and like i said had some good results
                            here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

willis worms do a tub of white hookers if any help

Comment

Working...
                              X