Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

ptfe bushes for top kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ptfe bushes for top kits

hi guys recently brought a new pole and wont to try elasticating it for my self. i got 2 match top 3's and 2 power top 2's. i know i have to cut all the top kits the same length but what bushes do i need and which are the best ones. will be using daiwa no.6 in one match top 3 and blue hydro in the other. as fot the power top 2's i will be using white and grey hydro. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    cheers guys

Originally posted by rich_jones232 View Post
    hi guys recently brought a new pole and wont to try elasticating it for my self. i got 2 match top 3's and 2 power top 2's. i know i have to cut all the top kits the same length but what bushes do i need and which are the best ones. will be using daiwa no.6 in one match top 3 and blue hydro in the other. as fot the power top 2's i will be using white and grey hydro. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    cheers guys

You'll find they're Coded anyway...Also have a word, with your Tackle-Dealer, when buying your Laccy...

Comment

just take the 0nes out...bush the number 2 section......sorted then and you still have ones for a rainy day
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

so i can just take the number one of the top 3's and stick a bush straight onto the number 2 without cutting it?
        cheers guys

Comment

Yes and use internal bushes.

Comment

Working...
          X