Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

99p Groundbait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99p Groundbait

Today i bought some groundbait from the 99p shop
    It says its maize but it looks like its got breadcrumb and a few chopped nuts in it?
    I might try it on a method feeder when i next go to my local venue?
    Has anyone else found this in 99p shop?
    Regards
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

yes they sell it in my local one along with some different type of pellets, never tried it though, dont think i would have confidence in using these

Comment

Yeh like koi pellets?
      And there are strawberry ones?
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

yes there the ones!!! red n blue packets

Comment

Yeh,
          I was tempted to buy the 99p rod they had,
          I dont know why?

Comment

hi connor, the 99p shop is where i bought a load of plumrose luncheon meat from! 99p for a 340g can, not a bad price i thought. not seen the groundbait & pellets though, mate. how much do you get in the bag? also if its not quite right for the method or whatever, you can add things to it, like ground pellets, ground hemp or breadcrumb to bulk it out, or sieve it with a flour sieve! next time you'r in that shop have a look for a flour sieve if you havent already got one, they're a really handy thing for an angler to have !!!

Comment

My mate uses it and has had loads of carp using as groundbait connor.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyfingers View Post
                hi connor, the 99p shop is where i bought a load of plumrose luncheon meat from! 99p for a 340g can, not a bad price i thought. not seen the groundbait & pellets though, mate. how much do you get in the bag? also if its not quite right for the method or whatever, you can add things to it, like ground pellets, ground hemp or breadcrumb to bulk it out, or sieve it with a flour sieve! next time you'r in that shop have a look for a flour sieve if you havent already got one, they're a really handy thing for an angler to have !!!
                Cheers mate, will do

Comment

Connor mate the stuff is Just maize !!
                  It is a course maize We Sometimes used to use it to Dry maggots of after we had dyed them
                  If you try to use it as Groundbait the bigger bits will float son
                  Its not realy suitable for what you want to use it for!!
                  Sorry son
                  Colin

Comment

maize that's amazing

Comment

must be a different type cos the one my mate gets aint maize

Comment

Working...
                      X