Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

5.3 million!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.3 million!!!

I didnt realise how massive the bait industry was until i read that Rapala have brought
    Dynamite baits for £5.3 million pounds ,things must be rosy in the bait game,and it proves yet again what a massive buisiness angling is.
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Imagine what skrettings is worth. Seeing a they supply 90% of the bait companies with their pellets.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Ithink its time for the carpstalker to cobble together a pellet making system to go alongside his paste float company

Comment

Can't mate, too busy designing PaulK a top kit rest from a vileda supermop and empty tampon applicators.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Lol! Don't forget to patent it,luke ;-)
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
            Can't mate, too busy designing PaulK a top kit rest from a vileda supermop and empty tampon applicators.
            roflmao

Comment

Cobble together ? all that mans designs are quality engineering designed from parts taken from the best skips in the country.
              On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

The man is touched by genius,anyone who builds his own house out of empty egg cartons,pipe cleaners,toilet roll tubes&blutac cannot be anything other than genius

Comment

See who's laughing when Alan sugar's knocking on my door!
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Why ? Do you owe him money.

Comment

knocking on the door??? i thought you would have made a door bell by now lol

Comment

Working...
                      X