Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

wizzo worm oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wizzo worm oil

hi folks wizzo worm oil remember it ? what the hell happend to it cant get it anywhere ive been all over the country and phoned to many shops to mention anybody have any clues

regards ian

BAIT PRICE LIST 2010 these guys do a 100% worm extract,not wizzo but might do.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

I could have sworn they went into liquidation or something like that. However I have seen some whizzo products in the pet shop at Westcroft Milton Keynes. I think it was Pet City or something like that. Definately Westcroft though.
      [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

cheers thats great ill have a look on there web site thanks

regards ian

Comment

either that or liquidise your own worms, great for the inner sadist.
          i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

hi ya guys just got a little extra traffic on my website from ya posts ,so came to av a look .
            feel free to ask any questions (within reason) yes the worm extract is 100% liquidsed worm ,done in house by ourseleves.
            tight lines keith
            BLACKCOUNTRYBAITS THE ONE STOP SHOP FOR CARP TACKLE & BAIT

Comment

I used to be sponsored by Whizzo and the worm oil was awful ,smelt very chemically like ammonia if i remember rightly.We were all to use it down the edge for perch in a team match when the then owner of Whizzo came along the bank and told us not to put any in as it was no good.I should stick to the worm extract i dont think the whizzo worm oil had ever seen a worm.

Comment

ok buddy thats good advice thanks, ian

Comment

Just looked through my trade book m8 and they dont do the worm oil anymore, just the bloodworm liquid.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                  [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]" MY HANDMADE FLOAT SHOP "[/COLOR]
                  [COLOR="Black"][/COLOR][url]www.sackup-floats.co.uk[/url]

[COLOR="Red"]" SILICONE FLOAT TUBING NOW AVAILABLE CLEAR,STRONG BUT SOFT PM ME FOR DETAILS "[/COLOR]
                  [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/tackle_sale/35000-float_silicone_tubing.html[/url]

Comment

Working...
                  X