Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Groundbait Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groundbait Prices

Hi

Went into my local tackle shop this afternoon to re-stock up my supply of groundbait, & the prices vary normally between 50p to £1.00, but this new range of groundbait from Marukyu is priced at £9.99, in my opinion, well overpriced.

Usually a bag of grounbait costs £2.99 up towards £4.99, but even though every one in the fishing media is going mad about Japan’s biggest bait manufacturer, it still seems overpriced to me.......have you tried it yet, what do you think of the prices????

I also bought some of the Marukyu SDP Softies, they come in a 10mm size & look brilliant as they can be split into any size or shape, look Perfect to fish on a hair rig and can be fished straight onto the hook, when squashed & mishaped, they can also be used as a paste, can't wait to try these out this weekend.

all marukyu looks expensive and i see one of the big commercials has it as their "preferred" bait - i wonder how much that deal cost marukyu

Comment

Originally posted by tewton View Post
      all marukyu looks expensive and i see one of the big commercials has it as their "preferred" bait - i wonder how much that deal cost marukyu
      And how much is the commercial getting from this partnership???

Comment

while ever people[mugs] buy it then the price will remain the same, eight balls of groundbait a tenner =£1.25 a ball JESUS H CHRIST cant see nathan buying any can you?

Comment

carp pellets will still rule at commies most bag and sell stretting pellets at a profit and it works out cheaper than other prepacked feed if i had to pay such inflated prices to fish a certain fishery i wouldn't bother plenty more commies will be happy to take my hard earned

Comment

I got soft pellet paste things from this manufacturer. Haven't tried on a commie, but have tried on 2 of our club lakes which have carp stocked.

Not a sausage - and very few nibbles. In fact, the only I fish i've caught on it (and these are carp specific) is a tench...and that was foul hooked!

Comment

I have used the feeder mix with no different results than my usual bag em baits mix.
              On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
              X