Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pellets

hey,
    when im bream/carp fishing on my pole i tend to use these cheep sinker pellets from the shop they are £0.99 but contain alot of fish meal and i find that very effective i empty all my pellets and add them to a 2pint bait box then i would get a tin of tuna from liddles (around £0.30) and then put them with the pellets id use the for groundbait pellets, and stawberry pellets for a hook bait hope this help you all alot..,, callum (polefishing000)

by cheap by twice thats my motto i think rigers expandas are awesome try Em

Comment

Originally posted by browner View Post
      by cheap by twice thats my motto i think rigers expandas are awesome try Em
      You're paying for the name! Cheap is best with bait!

Comment

suprise suprise!
        nathan watson likes cheaper pellets!
        jesus christ,, the man squeeks when he walks!
        PMSL!
        :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

suprise suprise!
          nathan watson likes cheaper pellets!
          jesus christ,, the man squeeks when he walks!
          PMSL!
          hahaha i just think ringers are bob on

Comment

ive never used ringetrs pellets i hafve used ringer bag em up paster (execlent) and supiecal g 3mm hard pellets for baiting

Comment

When I fish Cob House the only feed rule still water I fish I use the fishery own 3mm feed pellets with meat or a 6mm over the top. I dont think I have used a feed pellet that holds fish in the swim so well on a still water. I have even used the last of a bag on other waters and had equal results.
              I cant really see the point in using brand pellets as feed on stills as surely what the fish are grown on is what they are most confident on!
              I agree each to his own but just though I would stick my oar in!

Comment

Working...
              X