Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

method mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• method mix

hi always looking for an edge anny boddy out there prepared to give out a recipe of flat meathod feeder mix that works well home made or shop bought cheers.
    Last edited by hurricane; 10 September 2010, 12:08 PM.

Micro pellets!

Comment

all these top anglers are telling us to keep it simple.......and you know what after 40 odd years angling i have decide they are right...
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

As Nathon said micro pellets but if you are after a groundbait mix SONUBAITS MATCH METHOD excellent groundbait just follow details on bag.

Comment

I agree with steve,if you're buying shop bought-i'd go for sonubaits match method mix-just add 2 pints of water,leave it for half hour,riddle it-job done! And you get a free flatbed feeder in the bag! Result! ;-)
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
            I agree with steve,if you're buying shop bought-i'd go for sonubaits match method mix-just add 2 pints of water,leave it for half hour,riddle it-job done! And you get a free flatbed feeder in the bag! Result! ;-)
            How much is the groundbait and what size feeder?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
              all these top anglers are telling us to keep it simple.......and you know what after 40 odd years angling i have decide they are right...
              Spot on Larry.

Hasn't done Nathan any harm.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                Its a big bag, 2kg i think, and i'm sure its about £6, better off with a cheap bag of pellets and buying the feeder seperate
                Starbeck Angling Club

[url]http://steveluptonfishing.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

that method mix is awesome but micro can also be deadly up to you to choose but there probobly your best bet

Comment

nice one lads when i lived in london one of my mates allways done very well meathod fishing but he would never tell you his mx id have to kill you if i told you he say (nice bloke) all he would say was its 2 pts brown crumb + da da da da. i supose you cant blame him thers no frendship in the ring and he used to win loads i do use micros a lot but was just fishing for something a bit differrent that would be worth a try then i supose we all are tight lines.

Comment

2 kilo bag £6 15 grm larg method but i add an extra weight when needed had some good results fishing the groundbait excellent when fishing dead reds

Comment

Don't like large feeders, use too much bait!

Comment

lol your just tight mate its not that large more like medium lol

Comment

Don't like large feeders, use too much bait!
                            Go on nath..splash out on a bag then cut the feeder in half..!! 2 for the price of one feeder and use less groundbait.. It's all win .!

Comment

has anyone tried the new method mix the spicy flavour or whatever its called,you dont get a free feeder in the bag with this flavour !

i have some but not tried it yet must admit though smells nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X