Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

transport advice,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transport advice,

Hi all. i shall be in the near future be looking for a decent van, it would carry 2 people, have side and back doors, carry enough kit for 2 anglers home and abroad,( Holland and Ireland ) enough headroom to sit inside for a brew up and cooking, will be adaptable for a limited amount of shelving and racks, and must be a comfortable drive, Petrol or Diesel will do, a camper van would be considered but im not really looking along those lines at the mo,

Perhaps someone can give me a few tips for for and against.

Aardvark.

transit SWB diesel ?
    brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

Renualt Master all the way, not as rusty as Transits. If buying second hand watch out for noisy gearboxes. Mine was reconditioned at 80,000 and is now fine, done 115,000

Comment

Anything Merc if you budget allows you,marvellous engines.

Comment

Every sprinter or Vito I see on the road look like a bag of rust.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
            Every sprinter or Vito I see on the road look like a bag of rust.
            Trannies are the same luke,it's how there looked after,but the engines are far supperior to the fords,for example the sprinter i drive has done a quarter of a million miles and its not missed a beat,you get what you pay for m8.

Comment

Working...
            X