Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wasp Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasp Nest

Got given a wasp nest about one and a half times the size of a size 5 football, fresh today and it's in a black bin liner. Brother in law is gonna have it but can't collect till monday tea time. Will it keep in the bag or will it go off pretty quick?
    MATRIX HALIFAX

it will be ok just leave it on the floor
    Colin

Comment

Don't living things need to breathe ?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Cheers Colin.
        MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Me dad used to advertise in local papers that he would come and get rid of wasps nests for free, he used the grub on the river Dane, used to pull ther place apart.

Comment

freeze it
            [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

i used to freeze mine when i used to get them too

Comment

never fished with wasp grub never even seen one, they are banned on our water, i dont know why as ive been told they are a fantastic bait, how long do the grubs last and could i buy any

Comment

Originally posted by hawb81 View Post
                  never fished with wasp grub never even seen one, they are banned on our water, i dont know why as ive been told they are a fantastic bait, how long do the grubs last and could i buy any
                  if there is chub in the water its like putting a halibut pellet in front of a barbel they can sniff it out from 20yards thats how good it is

Comment

Working...
                  X