Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Is this the right time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the right time

not being a maggot man pellets me game,looking at the weather, wondering could this be the time to give those mags a go.

i always think of maggots a must for the winter, catch on them all year round so give them a try

Comment

Originally posted by fishingfreek View Post
      not being a maggot man pellets me game,looking at the weather, wondering could this be the time to give those mags a go.
      I tell you what, i tried maggot at the weekend when i took my girls fishing for the first time and i was absolutely amazed how ell we did! we had 66 fish upto 10lb on a top 2 kit! its really got me thinking mate if im honest, until now, ive really been a pellet man but as i say, catching so well on maggot has really got me thinking!
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

now is the time to change the lake we fish has been all out pellet all year this weekend just gone top two weights off maggot 70lb+ of f1s where pellet produced 25lb best weight lucky enough i was 1 of the 2 with maggot caught every thing that swims

Comment

The move away from maggots to artificial bait ( cos that's what pellets are ) has had a massive impact upon fish and the tackle trade. Fish now don't have to hunt for food, they just swim around and hoover it up and that's why they are all fat bloated pigs with fins.
          Maggots will catch anything that swims, at anytime of the year, you just gotta get your feeding right and have faith.
          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
          X