Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Method Feeder - best baits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Method Feeder - best baits.

Now the weather has changed, what are best baits to use on the method for a Carp only water? (well only with Carp and 1,000's of crayfish).

My favorites are 6mm pellet or a 6mm cube of meat.

Comment

Cheers Nathan - but the meat is a total "no, no" - the crayfish go crazy for it, the crayfish are the size of small lobsters in this water, and there are bloody thousands of them!

Comment

What about a 10mm pop up boilie
        I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
        He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Banded pellet or hair rigged fake corn mate,this should be cray resistant.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

i was gonna say 3 red dead maggots,but with crayfish you will prob need a boilie mate

Comment

Used to have this problem on a local water. We found that a cork ball worked well popped up an inch or 2 off the bottom.
              You can glug em if you like but don't use fishmeal, crab, mussel or squid addatives as they attract the crays and imo fish do not feed very well when a load of them are present.
              Hope this helps.
              On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
              X