Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Dynamite hemp jars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamite hemp jars

Anyone bought any? thinking of stockig up on a few but not sure how long they last once open..good to have options but dont want to waste if it wont last long. help much appreciated.
    Just one more cast!

mate use what you need and freeze the rest its a good product
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Mate the most expensive isnt always the best.
      As you said get a couple of the dynamite ones and a few of normal cooked backs if your local sells them.
      Sometimes the original is best with no attractants
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

alreet!av you tried cooking your own hemp works out cheaper i do 3 kilos at a time then freeze them in 2 pints in freezer bags n then a get a bag out of freezer whenever i need one.

Comment

i have cooked my own but the missus hates the smell and seems to take a while. i do pref that method when i am going to be using groundbait as i use the water i cooked the hemp in as it seems to wprk a treat, buying the jars takes the hassle out cooking and listening to the other half moaning.
          Just one more cast!

Comment

Cook your own mate she'll get over it.
            I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
            He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

just do it in a flask and the smell problem dissapears.
              i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

how long should it take?
                Just one more cast!

Comment

Soak the uncooked hemp orovernight before cooking it. You'll probably then only need to simmer it for about 10 minutes to get 95+% of the seeds to split and less time cooking means less smell!

Comment

Working...
                  X