Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Dynamite Expander Pellets (4mm) - How to sink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamite Expander Pellets (4mm) - How to sink?

Evening folks.

Bought some Dynamite Expander Pellets (4mm) expecting them to sink.
    Obviously, using them today, I found that they float.

Can anyone offer some advice on how to make them sink?

Thanks.

Chris

shouldnt have to but did you pump them twice?
    brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

put them in some water and give em a squeeze when under the water that"ll make em sink

Comment

Cheers guys.

Davebee - No pump i'm afraid. Have always bought sinking pellets before, and didn't realise these were floaters.
        Browner - I soaked them for 10 minutes or so, drained the water, and left for 30mins. They became soft, but still floated (mostly, although some sank).

Any other advice on how to make the lot go under?

Comment

If you dont have a pump. and need a fair quantity to use as feed, simply soak them for the 10 mins drain and let them soften up, place in a polythene bag, blow the bag up like a balloon, rotate the bag with two hands infront of you, to shake and roll the pellets inside she bag , do this for about a minute you will find most will sink, repeat if required.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Buy a pump. In the long run it will save you money and more importantly your time.
            MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Cheers guys.

I don't use pellet as a main feed, but supplimentery in my groundbait. So I don't get through much very often (hence why I don't have, and don't want to pay, for a pump).

Sounds like, at the end of the day, i've bought the wrong blinkin pellets.

Comment

Working...
              X