Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

casters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casters

casters gonna give em a bash on sunday just wondering if you can catch on em this time of year im fishing for carp on a snake lake i was aiming to fish them shallow on the pole with a karpa cube float to 0.12 and a 18 b911 and 11 hollow just wondering if that would be alright and any info or tips will be great thankss

try everything...If nothing works. change to maggots
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by browner View Post
      casters gonna give em a bash on sunday just wondering if you can catch on em this time of year im fishing for carp on a snake lake i was aiming to fish them shallow on the pole with a karpa cube float to 0.12 and a 18 b911 and 11 hollow just wondering if that would be alright and any info or tips will be great thankss
      How deep is the snake lake? How deep you fishing ?, if the cold snap kicks in again it may drive them down. But still worth a go mate best of luck.
      Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
      ><((((?>
      .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

the lake ranged from about 2ft marigin to 5/6ft track and once again 1/2ft far side

Comment

Originally posted by browner View Post
          the lake ranged from about 2ft marigin to 5/6ft track and once again 1/2ft far side

Allways a good bait to have with you, see what the conditions are like and if it favours you loose nothing by having a crack at it mate. If it's windy you may be better with a sprinkle pot on and tip then over as you lower your rig in.

Trial and error mate keep your options open.
          Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
          ><((((?>
          .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

i thought casters were an all year round bait, i use them all through the year and catch but i do mainly fish for roach and perch when on the pole. like with other baits somedays you catch all day with them and others you cant get a bite, but the best bait in winter is bread, but that is just my opinion

Comment

Working...
            X