Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Krilled maggots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krilled maggots?

does anyone know what Krilled maggots are??? a match was won on this but dont know what they are, the only thing i can think of is maggots dipped/coated in a marukyu liquid as i think it contains krill???
    Just one more cast!

You sure it wasn't killed maggots??!!

Comment

yep 100% sure.
      Just one more cast!

Comment

Krill liquid is a marayuku product, reports are starting to leak out that krilled maggots are producing good results.
        That's all i know.
        Last edited by SPADGER; 28 September 2010, 03:45 PM.
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

As far as I'm aware it's a powdered krill that's used on maggots, I suppose you can use it on anything.
          I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
          He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

I've just googled marukyu bait & marukyu liquid sfa410 is 9.99, the powder sfa400 is 6.99, postage is 3.50 a bit pricey unless your tackle shop stocks it.
            I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
            He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Marukyu aren't the only company doing Krill, have a search around.

Comment

Here you go powdered krill here Quality Baits Online - Quality Carp Fishing Baits and Ingredients

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

proline fishing tackle in wednesbury stock all the products mate ive heard that as well powdered krill is the one they use mate
                  [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

lad i work with is after a new girlfriend (last one dumped him )hes got a speech impediment i think as hes goin on the pull after hes gone an bought some new cwobber !

Comment

So I have been told there will be something in the Angling Times very soon about Krilled Maggots.
                      The method as i have been told is to buy clean(no maize) maggots 4 days before you need them. Put the maggots in a bag with little or no air in and place in the fridge overnight. The following day remove the bag and open up. You then add the Krill to the maggots about the same amount of krill that you would have maize. Seal the bag and place in the freezer again little or no air. Remove the night before you need them. I have not tried this method yet but i do know it it has taken some places apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X