Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

sweetcorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetcorn

What could I do to it to to give me an extra option other than just plain sweetcorn?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Flavour it, dye it red, or any other colour you fancy, take trip to your supermarket and look at the range of colours and flavourings in the cake baking area. Simply tip some into a polythene bag add the corn shake it round and then freeze it, when it thaws it will draw the flavour or colour in.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Flavour it.colour it,fish it as a cocktail,turn it into a paste or fish it popped up.there are a few to be going on with.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

White corn will catch when the fish wise up.
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Meat!

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
            Meat!

Nathan when is your cut off point (month) with fishing meat.
            Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
            ><((((?>
            .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Don't have 1 mate, it's my favourite winter bait.

Comment

I know this is of topic but when do you stop using the method feeder and just go on the bomb with single bait ? do you use pva bags to put a bit of loose feed in with your hook bait,interested to here what you do nathan.

Comment

Depends on venue, method can work all year round on venues with plenty of small fish but for big fish, normally when there are frosts most of the time, probably mid November till mid March when I mainly use the bomb.

Comment

Csl

Comment

Dave you mean cs gass ha ha ha seriously prediter plus mate

Comment

sweetcorn .i fish it alot a good tip is to squeeze the kernal out its acts more naturally

Comment

get the one with bits of peppers in it, then use a bit of pepper on the hook with the corn for a change of bait if they start getting nervous.
                          i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

Same here, caught loads of carp on meat through the winter, strawberry flavouring has worked for me too.

I usually use either a tiny pva bag of micro pellets on a bomb with this or a very small pellet cone of micros.
                            To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

had great results on sunday with a hair-rig fishing on yellow + red (vanilla flavoured) sweetcorn
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                              X