Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bait and rig advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bait and rig advice

going to spring pools tomorow and the baits i will have

im doing what i call budget bait day and will be using punch with liccy, corn, maggot do you think i will have a good day or not i hope i will ghet a few good carp on the punch n liccy and the corn also i might get some big roach and perch on maggot now its colder i think there might be some specimens about eg 1lb roach ,2lb perch and some nice double figure carp along with bream and tench etc

i will be using 16 hook for maggot and corn and a 18 for punch im using 4lb line strait through on all the rigs with a 4x14 float with bulk and 2 droppers on corn and maggot but on the punch all the shot spread evenly down the line no bulk

what do you think

bttt

Comment

Nick the roach take over mate.
      For the carp have bulk shot nearer the float so you can get down to the bottom.
      The owner always says always have a loaf or 2 of bread on ya.
      What i found is when using bread punch you will hook into roach the whole time.
      For the carp just tear a generous piece of bread off and wrap it around the straight part of the hook leaving the hook point in a flufy end of bread.
      Have a good day tomorrow mate.
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

cheers connot im fishing punch for the roach my target is 50 fish and with the stocking of roach and skimmers i think it be quite easy but you never know also enjoy mill m8

Comment

Working...
        X