Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Making a few worms go along way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a few worms go along way

How do you make a few worms go along way, due to work commitments I only fish 1-2 times a fortnight and usually in matches. So when it comes to worms I tend to get them out of my garden, so I'm limited to the amount I can get. So how can I make them go along way or be more effective. Would liquid worm additive help??

Originally posted by rob39 View Post
    How do you make a few worms go along way, due to work commitments I only fish 1-2 times a fortnight and usually in matches. So when it comes to worms I tend to get them out of my garden, so I'm limited to the amount I can get. So how can I make them go along way or be more effective. Would liquid worm additive help??

Surely someone knows the answer to this one,but i thought the most obvious answer is to start a wormery ,but don't ask me how.

Comment

We got a ton of cow s--t for the allotment but put some in a plactic sheet [thick blue stuff] wrapped it up and left it ,its now chocka with reds and dendras enough for years ?

Comment

My compost bin is chokka with them, I just want to know what I can put in it to concentrte the worms?
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

They will all be @ the bottom Luke
          I made a frame for mine that enabled me to turn it upside down & modified it so i could open both ends.
          Colin

Comment

Working...
          X