Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Perry Stone Yorkshire Baits uk/pellet wags/attachments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry Stone Yorkshire Baits uk/pellet wags/attachments

Hi all just thought i would let people know Perry has got a website up and running for his bait : Yorkshire Baits pellets, groundbait and commercial fishery feeds - catch more!

Also you will be able to get his Pellet wag/attachment soon from his site but if you need them in the mean time drop him a message and i'm sure he will sort you out, I know that people have been trying to get hold of these.

cheers Juzzy

Spoke to Perry today and he was telling me about some new products due to being released around christmas time including his new white hard/soft pellets and his white chunk,bloodworm grounbait and also a new paste what has been catching whilst under-development can't wait.

Comment

Perry is offering FREE SHIPPING on any orders from his website that are over £20 total..... that means you can get your groundbait delivered for free, thats an offer till the end of the month. If you havent tried the yellow toffee groundbait on your local commercial then you really need to as in testing last winter it took places apart - and I mean where anglers either side had 10lb Perry between them would regularly have 60lb+....

Obviously there are a massive range of products on the YB website and the other ones you really need to have a look at buying for the winter are the Southern Softies which are feed pellets that can be also used on the hook so you can fish EXACTLY the same pellet on the hook as what you are feeding - which when bites are hard to come by makes a big difference...

Perry is also still looking for anglers / teams to sponsor, so if you think your record is good enough to warrant sponsorship send me a PM
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
      X