Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

What do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do?

Hello all,

A scenario - you are fishing somewhere new tomorrow and you are only allowed to take 4 baits, what do you take? What do you fish i.e. pole, waggler, method, margins? It's a small sized fishery with a good head of fish but proves difficult in winter - how do you improve your chances of catching?

The reason I ask is because I am due to fish somewhere new tomorrow with my old man, it's blank canvas and I want to increase my chance of catching on our first first....and I want to beat my old man

Essentially, I want to know how to improve my chances of catching in winter on venues that I've never fished before.

Cheers.

Best thing to do is ask people that have fished there! Bait would depend what type of fish are in there. Maggots, corn, meat and pellets will cover most places.

Comment

Maggot is always a banker at this time of year!
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Working...
      X