Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Winter at the Peg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter at the Peg

Thought i would just fish the way i normally do in Summer time to see if their would be much difference. To my pleasant surprise it wasn't such a disappointing day. A bit slower, and not such a big bag of fish, but i caught steady all day on the Method and Micros in my Method Groundbait, and their was frost on the peg wood surround till about 10-11ish.Feet started to get a bit cold around 3ish so looked to pack up them. Any Sock ideas ,to keep tootsies warm?

Good old Skee Tex will sort your feet out

Comment

put newspaper between 2 layers of socks. thats what i done last winter.
      Canal fishing. [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/groups/canal_fishing.html[/url] Click here to join :D

Comment

Must make you back ache when reading?
        Behind a successful man is a good woman, behind an unsuccessful man is the other woman.

Comment

sounds like you had a good day, what were your hook baits.

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
            Must make you back ache when reading?

only when its upside down m8
            Canal fishing. [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/groups/canal_fishing.html[/url] Click here to join :D

Comment

Originally posted by nutmeg View Post
              sounds like you had a good day, what were your hook baits.
              Bacon grill from lidel cut small 1/4" or so on a short middy hook length size 10

Comment

a pair of tights

Comment

Ski Tech wellies
                  To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Working...
                  X