Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Gluggs and Additives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gluggs and Additives

Just wondered if many of you guys on here use glugs and additives this time of year, especially as we are now entering the feed at your peril stage of the season!

If you do then what are your favourites and how do you use them for best results.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

I'm a big fan at this time of year for glug, mostly lager, but occasional guinness, and always with a red wine addative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Think they are a waste of time and money! I could be wrong though!

Comment

I for the first time tried VDE CSL on Saturday. All around me caught and i bombed on the pellet line i fed it in. Maggot line under my feet without addative produced and saved face for me.
        Never using addatives again.
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

most people on the carp puddles feed nothing at all this time of year,that tends to include the anglers getting in the frame.so on that principle glugs and addatives on 1 solatory hook bait seems abit pointless.looking in my pond this morning the fish are like statues so it,s probably more important to cast around and find the fish rather thean the fish coming to you!!!!

Comment

liquid molassis from the health store holland and barrett got a big jar for just over a quid spoon out what i want and add a little water to water it down as its very thick then add it to pellets meat or crumb

Comment

The best additive is to put your hand in the bag right!!
              Behind a successful man is a good woman, behind an unsuccessful man is the other woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
                The best additive is to put your hand in the bag right!!
                Your'e pretty good at that - although i don't see you put your hand in your wallet very often. lol

Comment

Working...
                X