Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The New all round FP1 pellets - video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New all round FP1 pellets - video

Hi Everyone,

I have knocked up a quick video to demonstrate the new FP1 pellets - as stated before the FP1 on the website are at a discount price of £3.74 per pot and those of you that have bought before (the winter version of the pellet) if you place an order at the promotional price you get an additional free pot chucked in. The offer extends until the 14th April then the price goes back up to the usual £4.99 a pot.

Anyway - have a watch of my video and let me know what you think (also you get the added bonus of a few shots of my fishery!)

Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

They look a million time better simon, order will be placed now
    Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Can't believe this has been up for a day and still no sarky comments! Come on lads what's up with you?
      Simon Young
      Admin

Comment

OK I do have a little one, can you put some fish in your lake, it would have been nice to see that fish do take these

Did you get my order ok??

Comment

Simon no need for Sarky comments mate the concept of them is great as has been pointed out you can do things with them that you would never be able to do with conventional expanders !!
          The only problem i have is i am yet to catch hardly anything on em !!
          I havent heard of anyone local having any success with them !!
          Before anyone says anything i have tried them under match conditions mainly ,but last week went for 4 hrs determined to get them to work,
          They did not after 2 1/2 hrs changed to cool water 4mm & emptied the peg
          The fact that you can lift drag drop & chuck the pellet should be ideal for me & i wish i could get them to work,
          I will keep trying them, what sizes do the summer pellets come in ?? & colours ,
          who knows i might even catch something on em
          I would like to say if it was not for people like yourselves thinking outside the box,then everyone would sill be using Banded pellet
          Rob Hitchens has always been a great thinking Angler & worked hard @ perfecting his baits & i wish him all the success in the world
          with these pellets !!
          In the meantime i will keep on trying although i will have to get some Bigger pellets for the Summer
          Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
            Can't believe this has been up for a day and still no sarky comments! Come on lads what's up with you?

Got to say, fair play. A problem was found, and the product adjusted to suit. You have been upfront in dealing with it from what I have seen.

The only thing I would be asking if I had had some melted pellets, would be where are the replacements? If these were never sold as a winter pellet only, then it's only fair to replace. Replacement could be either type of pellet.

Also, well done, I'm going to Iceland this year, and have been struggling to find a bait I can fish in volcanic geysers
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
              Do not think there will be a shortage of comments , think people are just being careful.

I have purchased four pots all in 6mm , three pots each also for two of my mates , Ithink they are a superb texture and are very adaptable but have not had much success on them yet , the thing that annoys me is

1., They were never sold as winter pellets
              2. Nobody was told about the summer version
              3. My mate has not even been out fishing , his pellets have been kept in the garage and he has ended up with three tubs of mush.
              4. Nowhere on my tubs is there any warning of ( melting in sunlight or keep in a cool place)
              5, It is one of the biggest cons out .
              6. I wonder what would of happened if anyone else had been selling these on here.
              7. Everyones pellets should be replaced free of charge .
              8, Wonder how many thousands of pounds people have lost,
              9, Dont come back with the answer that you can punch out your own pellets from the slop , you may as well buy some of your own jelly and do that , I think that is one of the most pathetic answers ive heard.

Well you did ask for comments , only being honest
              [B]I only work ,drink and fish , I wish I could fish and drink as much as I work :D[/B]

Comment

Regarding Point 5 :

I would say its a bit early to be making a sweeping statement like that.

I have no connection with oneabung, but I have followed this pellet story with interest, and I genuinely believe he is not out to con anyone. I do agree though that the pellets were ( mistakingly ) mid-sold, and people with pots of mush should have replacements. It seems a case of bad timing, perhaps the testing period was a bit short, and as it would appear, not in a wide enough temperature range.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
                  Regarding Point 5 :

I would say its a bit early to be making a sweeping statement like that.

I have no connection with oneabung, but I have followed this pellet story with interest, and I genuinely believe he is not out to con anyone. I do agree though that the pellets were ( mistakingly ) mid-sold, and people with pots of mush should have replacements. It seems a case of bad timing, perhaps the testing period was a bit short, and as it would appear, not in a wide enough temperature range.
                  Ok I take that comment back and apologise , it should have said that people ( or certain people feel conned ) my mate certainly does and has told me so , I personally like the pellet , but i was at Makins at the weekend and people were certainly using the word conned . I think the FP1 are far in front of Maruku pellet and are the most vesatile pellet i have seen but a lot of people are feeling annoyed and certainly saying so.
                  [B]I only work ,drink and fish , I wish I could fish and drink as much as I work :D[/B]

Comment

I've caught loads of fish on them over the winter 6mm yellow and 8mm yellow have proved the best on the bomb and feeder use them as you would a grain of corn. in fact I won a match this weekend with 75lb of all carp fishing double 6mm and and a cage feeder with damp pellet.

I have also had a problem and my 2 tubs of 6mm brown pellets are now just "one pellet" The pellets were nott sold to me as either winter or summer but jut "FP1's" So i guess the question is will we in anyway be compensated for these pellets? I no they are now availble via waterline and if I need to i'll return them to my dealer and in turn to waterline.

I like the pellet and they catch fish BUT it all comes down to money i'm afraid and times are tough and I hate waste.
                    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE][B][SIZE="5"]Born to fish forced to work!![/SIZE][/B]

Comment

i have had exactly the same as you guys i bought 3 tubs of fp1 6mm pellets and ended up with two big marshmallows i have given simon the benefit of the doubt i had in these and just ordered another 4 tubs of the new summer pellets i agree with you though that the people who purchased the so called winter pellets should get some kind of reimbursment

Comment

Like you I have 4 tubs of 1 pellet, even after putting in the fridge slicing and punching, sunday wasn't that hot, kept pots in the bait bag and again they melted into a mess. All 4 pots now reside in a wheelie bin. I have bought several pots of the 'new' version and will see what they are like as and when they get posted (apparently Simon said via txt last weeks orders will be posted today ) but if I have more issues they will be going back for a full refund under sale of goods act, and of course if they are not posted I'll be cancelling my order totally as I want them for this weekend not the next one

Comment

Selling them as a summer pellet now is just a way off covering up the fact that the first batch was a cock up there was no mention before of it being a seasonal pellet, I bought 4 pots and 2 of them melted and the other 2 dis-coloured. I've now got 3 pots of whites and a light brown, i won't be buying anymore as i have zero confidence in the product.

Comment

OK, to answer a few of the people who feel 'conned' - I am not a con artist and there were warnings with the original pellet NOT TO GET THEM HOT.... they are fine if kept out of direct heat and will happily withstand up to about 30 degrees centigrade - you wouldn't keep other baits like worms and maggots in that heat so why should these be any different (oh thats because they are a pellet and should be just like any other pellet - WRONG).... unfortunately the weather was unseasonally warm for the last couple of weeks and that has caused a problem - NOBODY was moaning till the weather warmed up were they!!! I will be using the winter pellet all year on the pole as its softer and dont anticipate any problems as I keep my bait in a cool bag all year anyway.

Anyway - ANYONE who really really feels put out them post your pellets back to me at - Simon Young, TalkAngling UK, Unit 9A4 Carcroft Enterprise Park, Station Road, Carcroft, Doncaster - DN6 8DD and I will replace them if you bought them from me direct - if you bought them from a shop then you have to return them to where you bought them. Please don't send back any half empty pots. This offer will stay open until the end of April.

Plenty of people are winning matches on these pellets - they dont work everywhere but where they do they are unbeatable, for those that have not watched the video at the start of this thread I suggest you do so you can see what these new pellets are capable of.

And those people who say 'where is the compensation' - currently those people who ordered off me can currently get 3 pots at £3.74 a pot and get a FREE pot thrown in which makes them nearly half price up till the 14th April for the all new all year round pellet as shown in the video.

I am truly sorry for any problems people have had and the offers above are made genuinely to compensate those who feel aggrieved.
                            Simon Young
                            Admin

Comment

My box arrived safe (ish) and sound today, have to say so far the pellets look and feel better, more strength in them and loads less oils floating in the pot. I'll be putting them to the test this weekend and will hopefully have some good things to say. As a side point I popped a few pellets onto the window sill in the sun, ok its not warm outside but the sun is bright and warming when indoors, the pellets haven't shown any melting issues and the thermometer next to them is reading 80+ degrees

The 'ish' mentioned was a slight leak in a glug bottle

Comment

Working...
                              X