Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

micros not sticking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micros not sticking

hi guys i use skrettings like alot of people but when i try using them on the methos or bango i find they either dont stick together or if to moist go sloppy is there a rule of thumb to water to pellet ratio or is there a little trick im missing
    i have been having to add some method to get them to stick

TrY adding a small amount of horlicks or sonubaits stiki pellet powder to the pellets ian,it helps them bind together.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

The one problem i have found with sonubaits stiki was it set like concrete in the container it comes in after a couple of uses. I use horlicks and it works fine .

Comment

I always get them to stick to the method with just water for shallow swims, in deeper water more than 5 ft horlicks is good.
        I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
        He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

how much horlicks you adding lads

Comment

just a sprinkle of horlicks mate if u look on net their are articles on how to make sticky pellets.

Comment

If you are using corn, use the liquid from the tin,its ads a bit of flavour and just gives them a little bit of extra sticking power.
              [URL="http://www.fishingforforces.org/"]http://www.fishingforforces.org/[/URL]

Comment

Your adding too much water you don't need much just enough to make them tacky

Comment

Originally posted by ian groves View Post
                  hi guys i use skrettings like alot of people but when i try using them on the methos or bango i find they either dont stick together or if to moist go sloppy is there a rule of thumb to water to pellet ratio or is there a little trick im missing
                  i have been having to add some method to get them to stick
                  put them in pellet pump. for 30 seconds then take them out and drain water off them let them stand for 20 min.

Comment

Originally posted by dunk View Post
                    put them in pellet pump. for 30 seconds then take them out and drain water off them let them stand for 20 min.
                    Pump them ??
                    Is there. Rule like one.scoop 1-1 of pellets to water extra ,

Comment

like every one else send horlicks will do the trick

Comment

Pump them ??
                        pump them yes. there no rule as long as the pellets sink in the water in the pump

Comment

Pump them ??
                          Put your pellets in a tub then only just cover them with water & put lid on,after 10 mins turn tub upside down for 10 mins works every time. Any errors ie to much water add Horilicks.
                          I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                          He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

cheers lads

Comment

Originally posted by jethro View Post
                              Put your pellets in a tub then only just cover them with water & put lid on,after 10 mins turn tub upside down for 10 mins works every time. Any errors ie to much water add Horilicks.
                              do not do this with skrettings pellets way to wet for skrettings. skrettings do not need a lot of water.

Comment

Working...
                              X