Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Krill liquid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krill liquid?

Hello folks. Am fishing a short series of matches on a big natural lake. There are loads of bits but you need to catch some of the resident bream or tench to frame. Usually chopped worm is the way to go, but with 40 other blokes doing exactly the same thing I need an edge lol. Is this marukyu liquid krill any good on natural venues or is it only effective on commercials? Any feedback will be much appreciated, I might even buy you a pint out of my winnings! lol

You should name the pool aswell mate an you will probs get a lot more info..

Comment

Its a place called Abbey pit in Newprt Pagnell mate. Not heavily match fished but the carp boys are on it all the time as there are some lunkers in there.

Comment

id find out what the carp lads r doing then do the same but scaled down ie smaller method and 6/8mm boile pva +pellets etc etc
        and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

dont think krill liquid or powder will do any harm have a look for the new sonubaits one though same thing but not at crazy price

Comment

i've used the krill powder with dead maggot and caught well , is it the krill ? if i'm being honest no , i also brought some liquid again don't know , i've used it with or without and still caught , but not knocking andy kinder or jamie masson but give them the ££££££ marukyu products they bag up job done , product sold when they would of caught on anything , but before you go buy this product trawl the speci - shelf's you'll get the same for half the price , you'd be better off getting as much local knowledge on the water .

Comment

To be honest I think most, if not all the time, you catch in spite of the additives, not because of them

Comment

Try using the liquid krill in the water you pump your expanders in mate,it seems to make a difference and could be the edge you need.
                Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                Alwight tweacle?

Comment

for bream use sonubaits F1 6mm hard feed pellets on a banded hair rig with micro pellets in the feeder with no flavouring and also try an 8 mm hard feed pellet in the band

Comment

sonubaits have put a krill hard feed pellet out but ive only bought them today so wont know what they are like till next week

Comment

Hi mate used to fish the abbeys all the time. Would only fish for the bream if drawn on first lake anywhere opposite the riverside bank. For the Bream is feeder towards the middle. Would use sweet fish meal something like the new sensas magic stuff with lots of inert particles. They used to fall to double red maggott thogh worm will catch the bigger ones. For the tench the 2nd lake is best for numbers of tench and it is best to target any snags, fallen trees by pole fished chopped worm and caster. It certainly wont hurt to add some liquid additive to the worm especially if your fishing into shallow water. If the lumps dont show get your bleak head on as you can do double figures of them. Good luck when is the next open?

Comment

sonubaits krill is nothing like marukyu krill the latter is made from real krill which whales feed on sonubaits krill is shrimp and other shell type creatures hence the cheapness

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimura31 View Post
                          sonubaits krill is nothing like marukyu krill the latter is made from real krill which whales feed on sonubaits krill is shrimp and other shell type creatures hence the cheapness
                          Has anyone called trading standards yet LOL.

Or it could be just that Marukyu is just overpriced! I doubt very much that Sonubaits are using Shrimp meal in the pellets they are marketing as a Krill pellet. I also doubt that the Marukyu pellets are any higher in Krill content either. Too much Krill or Shrimp for that matter = Bouyant bait
                          [URL="http://www.nsabaits.com]www.nsabaits.com[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                            Try using the liquid krill in the water you pump your expanders in mate,it seems to make a difference and could be the edge you need.
                            Hi Paul,how much liquid krill are you adding to your water,when pumping your expanders?

Comment

Originally posted by GilesLB View Post
                              Has anyone called trading standards yet LOL.

Or it could be just that Marukyu is just overpriced! I doubt very much that Sonubaits are using Shrimp meal in the pellets they are marketing as a Krill pellet. I also doubt that the Marukyu pellets are any higher in Krill content either. Too much Krill or Shrimp for that matter = Bouyant bait
                              Just information from a shop which stocks both although i do wonder which way it is ....one overpriced or another under because the ingredients are not as good

Comment

Working...
                              X