Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The Goo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Goo

Anyone had a good result on Goo,
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="www.cotswoldangling.net"]Cotswold Angling[/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Got some not tried it yet I went for the tutti fruiti power smoke

Comment

been try tutti fruiti power smoke on method feeder / found out from steve ringer on you tube.. i didnt catch nothing as carp wasnt showing, i will wait till bit warmer.

Comment

what do you think of the price of it, i'm sure they could have sold it cheaper than 12 quid, it does look good on the video though
        [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Prob coz £2 to make

Comment

It was £11.99 Bit of money burn I guess. I thought was too expensive but it does the job. Only my conern would fish be interesting seeing smoke or scare them !!!! I did test in front of peg. Few drop end up size of bath twirt light lime green showing.

Comment

Wont be long before the associate it with danger, which is why I wont use it.
              [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
              [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by connor View Post
                Wont be long before the associate it with danger, which is why I wont use it.
                Your just tight

Comment

Not sure its worth 12 quid either
                  [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                  [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by connor View Post
                    Not sure its worth 12 quid either
                    See tight!

Comment

Saw this on tight lines last week,think i might sample a pot even if it is expensive it will be interesting to see how people get on with this.

Comment

Reckon I should bring out my version of it at half the price??
                        Simon Young
                        Admin
                        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

easy to make .make my own version and make my own pellets now.

Comment

Think I will call my version 'SPUNK' - is it a goer???
                            Simon Young
                            Admin
                            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

when u say u make ur own pellets dunk do u mean soft hookers??
                              [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
                              [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X