Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

What's your favourite flavour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favourite flavour?

What are the flavours and additives that you have the best results on?

In other words what are you most confident in using for certain species?

All I use is Sonu F1 and only use it when targeting F1s or Skimmers
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

You forgotten how to fish john? Lol you gettin back ok the match scene

Comment

Haha,

Alright Gaz, hows it going? Yes I hope to be getting back into it mate. It's been a while!!

What you up to fishing wise?

John

Comment

tiger fish for everthing in sumer and winter. tiger fish in my paste expanders groundbait and f1s for bream fishing

Comment

Originally posted by fishboy1 View Post
            tiger fish for everthing in sumer and winter. tiger fish in my paste expanders groundbait and f1s for bream fishing
            That's a tiger nut based flavour ?

John

Comment

yer its from sonu

Comment

also a tiger fish fan

Comment

Years back I had a good deal of success carp fishing with a particular essential oil but had to stop using it because bream were becoming a problem. This is on two venues that only had a small head of them.

Since then I've won a lot of matches and had some fantastic pleasure sessions using it both to flavour my groundbait and hookbaits, pellet but especially corn.

Because it's an oil, it's slightly more difficult to work with than water or even oil 'based' flavours as to get even distribution of the VERY small amount you need through your crumb takes some time.

If you're fishing a water where skimmers or proper bream dominate you'd do a lot worse than to give Richworth's Geranium oil a try. 3-7 drops into a kilo and the same onto a tin of corn is all you'll need. I never leave home without it.

Comment

Had a 5 months break my self only just got back into it feels weird so many new hooks ect out since i last fished its mental I've only fished 3 matches this year myself just started in aprill missed section by a 1lb then missed section by 3lb then a 2nd all at manor. Maybe go tomorrow if I feel up to doing rigs ect, how did the speci side of fishing go?

Comment

Im with connor on this one.

The only other additive i use is a few squirts of the swim stim green liquid into my water when mixing the swim stim groundbait into paste

Originally posted by connor View Post
                      All I use is Sonu F1 and only use it when targeting F1s or Skimmers
                      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

sonubaits F1 is my favourite and have had much success with it on bream, tench, roach and carp

Comment

Scopex or liquid brasem for bream. Tigerfish for carp.
                          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

shellfish,cell,tigernut for bream.
                            activ-8,pineapple for carp

Comment

green g swimstim ad scopex to water when mixing and use 6mm baitech expanders pumped with scopex and gellatine added.Bream love it

Comment

Working...
                              X